Monday, 27 May 2013

All Change


I made a big decision a few weeks back and decided to see my Cricut, Gypsy & all my Cartridges.  I was lucky enough to get a quick sale for both the Cricut & Gypsy and I am slowly but surely selling my Cartridges.  I spent all afternoon today putting them up on eBay, so if you are looking for a bargain take a look here, but please bear in mind that they have all previously been linked so therefore cannot be linked anywhere else.

http://www.ebay.ie/sch/richcards052/m.html?item=121117015259&sspagename=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT&rt=nc&_trksid=p4340.l2562

I know some of you might think I am mad to sell it all but tbh it was only gathering dust and even now looking at all the carts I would love to have gotten more use out of them but I don't have any children of my own, my lovely nephew & niece live in NZ and are growing quickly so I don't have the call for them really.  Plus I am totally addicted to stamping, I love it and I love colouring with my Copics.  When I want a break from stamping I tend to use decoupage instead.

Below are a few of the cards I have made since my last blog, hope you like them :)
















Back soon and lets hope the summer arrives in the meantime :)


2 comments:

Sue said...

Fab cards. Seeing your beautiful cards together really shows how many styles you have.

As you know I love the elegant ladies, but I think the very first card is so pretty

Ethel said...

Hello Diane! You are so talented, it is so difficult to choose my favourite card ..... :) I am busy using the Cuttlebug (you helped me source it on FB - thanks!). Had a meeting today re selling my handmade cards - 100% of the sale will go towards Cancer. A few things have to be finalised so am looking forward to taking pictures of cards and showing you what I made. I wish you good health and happiness. Regards, Ethel. ps if you are ever holding a workshop or class will you let me know? Thanks.