Friday, 17 January 2014

And so it begins - 2014

Happy New Year to all my blog readers and lets hope it's a happy healthy one for us all.

Well Christmas has come & gone and so has my Mojo & energy.  I have hardly stepped inside my Craft Room, only to clear away my Christmas stash and make a couple of cards that were asked for - shown below. 

First & third card images coloured with Copics.  Embroidered butterfly is by LittleSnippets.  All papers etc are from Cardz 'n' Scrapz, who in my opinion are the best craft suppliers in the country, their customer service is second to none!!





Hope to back soon with some new creations:)

4 comments:

Marianne Bickerton said...

Hi Dianne, great work, looking forward to seeing more hope yer mojo comes back soon. :)

Sue said...

Got in at last.

Lovely cards as ever.

Like the banner on your blog.

Lia said...

Love the new look Dianne and hopefully it will be a happy and healthy New Year too .Love the cards as always .x

Maremi's Small Art said...

Lovely cards, well done Dianne :) Hugs Marta x